Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Plum Vision

I am quite the procrastinator so I apologize to those of you with small children who have been missing out on something awesome because of my failure to share. Plum-vision. The best thing on the internet (other than the owl). My husband discovered this about 6 months ago in a desperate attempt to entertain the Knox. It's like Baby Einstein which we also worship. Literally. It's 7 am Sunday morning after some drinks the night before and the little monster who went to bed 6 hours before we did is ready to play and that multi-colored caterpillar crawls across the screen and saves us all. Anyway, plum-vision is like Baby Einstein with music and the whole "board book on tv" idea except it's British. And random objects float amidst a cloudy sky and a disembodied British voice says the name of the object. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that if we play it enough our kid will at least have a British accent when he says 'bucket'. Oh and he loves it. Spontaneous screams and waving arms. So if you have a little monster (I mean angel) yourself, check it out. If you don't have kids you should totally check it out anyway, I've seen many an adult unable to look away. And IT'S FREE!

6 comments:

  1. Free? Maybe I can get my grandgirl started on one and she will have a British accent here in NE Texas! That would be hysterical...love those Brits...

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're in TX too! When he watches real TV I just may leave it on BBC :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. why did i not know about this before? anything that pleases the kid at 7am after a night of mommy/daddy date night (read drinks anyone??) is something i need to know about.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha my fault. I just wanted you to lay around miserably trying to entertain Ava bleary eyed with a headache :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHAHA Alicia! You are plum genius for that clever comment

    ReplyDelete